Yes! We allow fur babies to be in the outdoor patio seating. Here are some rules to follow:
- Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people and especially children.
- Leash your four-legged friend and keep him or her from socializing with other diners or employees, unless welcomed.
- Try to keep your dog close to your table or chair so he or she is not in the waiter's path. Dogs are not allowed on the chairs or tables.
- Bring your own doggie bowl or ask the waiter for a paper or plastic bowl or cup for water if necessary. Pets are not permitted to eat or drink out of restaurant glasses or dishes, unless they are disposable.
- Remember to tie your dog to your chair and not a table. A dog tied to a table can result in spilled drinks or food if he or she is strong enough to make the table move.
- Always call ahead or ask first to make sure an establishment allow dogs at their outdoor tables.